In odt it is possible to insert some database data as fields in a odt file, but when you change data in phpmyadmin I get
1) a correct update in the data source view above the text,
2) not in the odt file (body: where
are the fields): the fields texts remain unchanged, even after doing the
command “update fields” (both from menu and from keyboard: F9, or
A workaround is to use insert – section to insert a part of a php file via localhost.
- you will see in your odt file the content of the (section=div, of the) php file, as in the picture following:
- insert -> section -> link -> file name “http://localhost/[path]/[filename].php” -> section (the “id” name you have chosen in php file, i.g. inserting a <div id=”biblio”>[php/mysql code]</div> the section name will “biblio”)
Of course, you must previously
- activate a php/mysql server in local
- and possibly have some knowledge of html/php source code.