se premete enter vi parte il messaggio. Per andare a capo continuando a scrivere un messaggio: shift+enter
- sudo apt install python3-pip
- pip3 install ics
- create the bash executable file, like this
se avete google
wget -O diario.ics https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/[remote path]/basic.ics
python3 convert-ics.py > /home/[local path]/local-file.md
se avete nextcloud
wget -O diario.ics https://ecloud.global/remote.php/dav/calendars/[vostra user(ad esempio la mail]/personal/?export –user=[il vostro user, come prima]–password=[la vostra password]
See also here.
In odt it is possible to insert some database data as fields in a odt file, but when you change data in phpmyadmin I get
1) a correct update in the data source view above the text,
2) not in the odt file (body: where
are the fields): the fields texts remain unchanged, even after doing the
command “update fields” (both from menu and from keyboard: F9, or
A workaround is to use insert – section to insert a part of a php file via localhost.
- you will see in your odt file the content of the (section=div, of the) php file, as in the picture following:
- insert -> section -> link -> file name “http://localhost/[path]/[filename].php” -> section (the “id” name you have chosen in php file, i.g. inserting a <div id=”biblio”>[php/mysql code]</div> the section name will “biblio”)
Of course, you must previously
- activate a php/mysql server in local
- and possibly have some knowledge of html/php source code.
It’s better use (one of) the following codecs for encoding
so Avidemux will be able to optizmize the CPU usage and will be much faster. And the CPU temperature will be lower.
Impossible use cross-reference or dde-link for more than a paragraph.
So the only way (to share more than a paragraph) are sections:
- define the area you want share in the file A as a bookmark;
- in the file B insert -> section -> as link – choose the file and the bookmark
- the text boormarked in A will be visible in B
It is not necessary a master document.
In case of problems with locale (i.g. autokey not starting, or a file with non-latin characters not opening) you can try these commands
- export LC_ALL=”en_US.UTF-8″
- export LC_CTYPE=”en_US.UTF-8
- sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales
There are two ways:
## 2. in php
You can also use php code, as in the following way
(inspired from this page (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3776682/php-calculate-age), and _slighty modified_:
$age = date_diff(date_create($dob), date_create(‘now’))->y;
echo “age: $age years
via mysql in phpmyadmin
1.do this sql query:
select *,year(CURDATE())-year(anno_nascita) age from studenti__classi;
2. save the result as view
3. and so you will have, in the view, the age (of your students, i.g.) that can work in LibreBase (to connect with that view).
0. Avoid to copy more than one paragraph: in that case the whole original file will be insert in the destination file.
1. copy an area in original file
2, paste special in destination file (as DDE link)
This website has converted a big (5mb) text pdf file to word in a very good way.